Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Have You Heard About CIFTA????
If you haven't yet, you should.

Dave Kopel has a very good article here about this Treaty and just what it means for any American who owns firearms.

I'm not gonna go through any of the details here. It's a fairly short read and he says everything you need to know.

I will say that there could potentially be a whole bunch of us who become, instant criminals if this is ratified.

I've contacted my Senators about this Treaty and gotten a better response from Evan Bayh(Democrat) than from Dick Lugar(RINO-ScumBag). Bayh has no official position that I know of. Lugar is fully in favor of this Treaty.

There's a regular laundry list of things that you should be contacting your representatives (I use that term loosely) about these days. Just make a list and call.

Email isn't as effective as a call or a written letter, but I guess it's better than nothing if that's all you can do.
There's so many issues going on so fast lately that it's hard to keep up.
I suspect that's not a coincidence either. Rapid fire pressing issues keeps us off balance and tends to overwhelm and demoralize folks.

Yeah, I think that's all part of the plan. Call me a cynic if you like, but it's not like it hasn't been successful so far.

So. Go read the article. Make a list of issues and get on the phone.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Evening-
That front tire is Still holding air. Long live Krazy Glue!