Monday, August 03, 2009

Krazy Glue Update .....

That friggin' tire is still holding air pressure.
Unbelievable.

I've been walking around all day muttering - "Accept No Substitutes!"
The Wife thinks I should send the company a testimonial. I told her to send them a link to the story and if they want to use it as is, they can have at it.

I want to get the damn bike back to being road worthy and figure that the sidewall can't be safe, even if there is plenty of tread left on it.

Shit. I know I'm gonna have to spring for a new tire, too. I was planning on replacing the rear pretty soon, but had figured the front would be good for 4-5 thousand miles. Oh well. Gotta do what you gotta do.
Safety first.

That Krazy Glue post got a link from Doug Ross at Director Blue today.

That's the second time I've gotten a link from them. That's nice and my sincere thanks to them for it. Even if I'm not a link whore. If I were, I'd have hung myself long ago. I'm so glad I don't take myself seriously anymore.

My question is - How in the hell did they find this place to begin with?

With all of the millions of blogs out there .... Who would'a guessed?

Makes ya wonder. Considering all of the talent that's out there.




"Of all the Gin Joints, in all the towns, in all the world. She walks into mine."

OK. Maybe that's kind of a stretch. But you get the idea.

But hey. How can you not love, Bogart?

I never did get the reference to "Bogarting a joint", either. Must have been from a movie I missed or can't remember because of the joints.

I never would have smoked all that shit as kid if someone had told me how bad it was for your memory.

You think maybe they did and I just forgot?

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Evening-
Don't be a Goober. Wear your friggin' helmet.