Friday, May 14, 2010

Held Hostage at the Compound...........

By a 12 pound terrorist.

The GrumpyWife, QueenBuffness is on her way to points South to visit and I'm here minding the shop.
She baby sits a infant of about 4-5 months age and being the nice guy I am, I volunteered to watch the little RugRat for a few hours this afternoon.

RugRat's daddy dropped Junior off and headed off to work but was back in only a few minutes.
3 of 5 lug nuts and the studs were missing from the left front wheel of his old Dodge Dakota truck!

That definitely qualifies as, NFG (No Friggin' Good) in anyone's book. So I tossed him the keys to my little blue truck and told him to bring it back in one piece and get his ass to work.

It's not like he can afford to miss any work. Hell, nobody can afford to miss work nowadays and you certainly don't want to be having attendance issues. Because we all know who gets the axe first in hard times and the slackers who can't seem to make it to work on time are at the top of that list.

I can wheel out the "BigBluePlasticMotorcycle" for a beer run later but I was supposed to go pickup some Crested Polish Chicks this evening.


I'm not to sure about bringing them home on the back of the motorcycle is such a great idea. I could wrap a blanket around the box I plan on using to transport them, but they're still pretty young and I think it might get to cold for them.

Monday is probably gonna have to do.

The little RugRat seems to like Duke Ellington. He was fussy as hell until I put the Duke on. He smiled and promptly went to sleep.

I'm gonna have to file that one away. I'm sure it'll come in handy.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Afternoon-
You know that fabric was not designed for that sort of abuse.