Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Death, Where is Thy Stink??????????????

Out in the barn, that's where.

I finally gathered up the nerve to go get and bury the Skunk I shot last night.

Hot Damn! The Chicken Coop smells so bad I nearly choked. I have no idea how long that nasty shit is gonna linger in there.

I can say the chickens appeared happier than usual to get outside this morning!
I found an old feeder and fed them outside. No, not because I'm being nice to them, just because I didn't want to go back in there.

I'm gonna need to find one of these-


In order to really clean things up.

I'd like to clean out all of the bedding and burn it, but since we haven't had any rain in a couple of months?
Not so good an idea.

This is gonna be a problem for awhile.

I better be careful. May end up like this guy.