Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Not Thanksgiving Yet...............

But I gotta tell ya, I am so thankful for the Woodstove we installed. This thing is incredible and is saving me a ton of money already.
I'm not the only one who likes it.


Hopefully, I have enough wood stocked up to make it through this Winter. That's something I've been worrying about since Summer. Since we only have 5 acres here and a limited amount of trees, I've been looking for a place to cut wood and haven't had much luck yet.

That may have changed today.

I drove myself into town today for the 1st time in a month (another thing to be thankful for) to do some errands and see my Boss. On the way home I stopped by to see a fella I know who cuts firewood and sells it. Figured I'd check on the price if it comes to me having to buy some. Long story short, I proposed that maybe I work with him on a percentage basis. Win/win for both of us.

He seemed to like that idea and it looks like after I get back into being able to do that kind of work that I'm gonna be the junior partner.
I'm pretty stoked on this one. He's a damn nice guy and someone I can trust.

There ya go. Something else to be thankful for!

Pretty good day, all in all.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Evening-
Well, it is Deer Season.