Saturday, November 06, 2010

Live from Indiana..............

It's Saturday Afternoon!!!!!!
A beautiful Autumn day here today. I'm still stuck on crutches so I can't do much yet, but a beautiful day nonetheless.

If you've been around here at all, you're probably aware that I'm not a follower of, Al Gore and HIS whole Global Warming BS. I've never said the climate isn't changing or can't change. The fact that we've had glaciers move across my yard a time or 2 over the years makes me believe that things change.

I just ain't buying his Horseshit & never have.
Over at Big Government there's an article (and movie trailer) about this subject that I think you should go check out. The author, Bjorn Lomborg says this -

"For nearly two decades now, people have been arguing about climate change and getting nowhere. Right-wingers argue that global warming is a hoax based on unsubstantiated science, while left-wingers insist that not only is it real but unless we spend everything we have and more trying to stop it, the world will end tomorrow.

To which I say, “Stop—you’re both wrong!”


Lomborg is a lot smarter than me and in the past he's pissed off people on both sides of the global warming argument so I'm inclined to listen to what he says at least.
You should go check it out and watch the trailer for his upcoming movie.

And while you're there, you may want to look at This Article-

"Canadian Research: Combining Hydrogen and C02 to Make Synfuel – An Alternative to Fossil Fuels"

"Can Hydrogen and carbon, especially CO2, be combined inexpensively to produce Low Carbon Hydrogen Fuel (LCHF) light, medium, and heavy Synfuels?"

I have no friggen' idea if you can do that. But it seems, after reading the article, that it would be worth looking into.
Hell, I'd much rather see some money spent on this type of R&D than wasting it on Teaching men in Africa how to wash their genitals. Somehow, that was one of those shovel ready projects the Economic Stimulus Plan was all excited about.

Alternate energy sources to reduce our dependence on foreign supplies should be explored. Come to think of it, that's why the Department of Energy was established, wasn't it? How many years have they had to work on this? Oh well.

I saw this over at
Ace of Spades last night -



I had no idea.

Yeah, that's my entire Anteater knowledge base right there.

There are a few more interesting articles at Washington Rebel you may wish to see also.
I added these guys to the links today since I'm now checking the out most every day.

Gratuitous Picture for a Saturday Afternoon-