Monday, November 01, 2010

Went to the Doctor Today..........

Had the splint removed and the dressing changed.
Things look good.

I did figure out why the damn thing has hurt so much. Nasty incision.

My lower leg muscles have already shriveled up, too. Damn. I wouldn't have thought that that much muscle would have wasted off in only 10 days.

I won't be able to put any weight on it for another 2-3 weeks, but at least I can move my ankle and whatnot now.

And damn does that feel good.

OK. Just an update. Things here are A-OK. It's gotten cold here the last few days and I will have to fire up the woodstove tonight.

Some asshole on the radio said we could even get some snow in the next day or so. I hope that ain't right. I'm not quite ready for that yet.

But we'll take what comes and deal with it I guess.

Tomorrow is election day so get out there & vote. I'm not real confidant that any new guys are gonna be able to fix things but it'll be fun to hear the lamentations of Chris Matthews and all his commie friends.
And that alone is enough to get my ass out to vote. Since I have nothing better to do and no job to be at, I'll probably stay up and see how things shape up with the voting.

Well, maybe. Maybe not.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Afternoon-

You caption this one.