Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Evening.................

I haven't finished the computer work yet and won't till tomorrow. Oh well. No big deal.
Great Video here explaining QE2. Very informative and funny at the same time-


This is a Must Read piece from Right Wing News.
Conditioning Americans to accept the unacceptable

"What scares me is that there are probably a lot of people who'll shrug their shoulders and submit. What else can you do? We gotta get to Disney World! It's only for a minute, what's the harm?.............."
I decided after my last flight that I wouldn't fly again unless it was an absolute last option. That was a couple of years ago and before the latest BS. I'm not getting scanned and I sure as hell ain't letting some asshole from TSA fondle my crotch without even a kiss or buying me a shitload of drinks first!

I hate this kind of stupid shit. Go read that article, you really need to. There's a ton of things out there in the last few weeks about this. If you plan on traveling, you're gonna have to decide what to do about this.

Interesting article at Pajamas Media.
Is Obama Trying to Turn the Border into the Next ‘Third Rail’?
Just go read it.

And one more thing for ya via Washington Rebel -
The Heartless Lovers of Mankind
Like the above article, I can't pull a little snippet for ya. You're gonna have to read the whole thing.
All I can tell ya is, you'll be smarter for it.


Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Night-



And some bonus Zeppelin for a Sunday-