Monday, November 08, 2010

Good News............

Saw the Surgeon today & He was very pleased with the way things are healing up.

Wants me to stay on the crutches for 2 more weeks. That's longer than he originally told me, but he made that prognostication before surgery so I'll cut him some slack.

He gave me a bit of detail on the nuts & bolts part of the surgery today and it was a lot more involved than what he had originally thought. Seems there was a shit ton more in there than he thought. Frankly, the idea of putting weight on that foot right now scares me anyway. It's been feeling pretty darn good for the last 4-5 days, but weight on it? No way.

They pulled all the sutures out and steri-stripped the snot out of it as it still had a couple of spots that aren't completely closed.
But it looks good, yes?

The really good news is I can start cleaning that stinky bastard and soak it starting this Friday. Damn, I am looking forward to that!

All in all...............A good report.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Evening-