Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Wet Wednesday............
Here at the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker".

Haven't gotten much productive done because of that either. Been sitting here learning a couple new songs on the guitar. Cleaned the house up and did dishes so I guess that counts for something.

Ol' Remus at The Woodpile Report had a link to a Russian Tank Graveyard I thought I'd share. Yeah, I find this kinda shit very cool.

Love to have a couple of those for yard art. Love it even more if they were functional. Completely functional, if you know what I mean.

Really, nothing else really says, "Get off my lawn!" like a Tank.

Be careful at English - Russia it's a HUGE time sink. I can get lost for hours at that place.
And you are reading Ol' Remus every week, right? There's a link over on the right side of the page so you've got no excuse.

And here's the "Strange but true - Fact for the Day." from Average Joe
You're Welcome.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Afternoon-