Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Had an Emergency Cardiac Stress Test Tonight...........
Courtesy of three Whitetail Deer who decided it was a great idea to saunter out into the road while I was riding TheBigBluePlasticMotorcycle home.

The dumb bastards walked out and just stopped right there in the middle of the road.

Fortunately I was paying attention and saw them in time to haul in on the brakes and slow down.
Yes, I was going to fast for night time around here.

Scared the hell out of me but it was a good reminder for me to go slower when the Sun goes down.

And the free Stress Test indicates that my heart is not to worn out.

Of course, my "Pucker Factor" pegged at 10 and I damn near pulled the seat cover off when my ass cheeks did the tighten up.
No harm done and that's good.

And the only Skid Marks were in my shorts.


Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Night-
Did you know Barbie turned 50?