Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So, I Got This Email From Karl Today...........

Regarding the ever popular, "Gratuitous Picture" feature here.

Karl sells Hats and he asked if I would feature one here.
Now these are Cool Hats.

So cool that when I first saw a picture of one, I snatched a picture of it and saved it away for possible use here.
So how can I refuse??

Yeah, I like it.

Now the cool thing is, They Are On Sale for under $20 Bucks.
I particularly like his sales pitch-

"The 99% Win
We bow to the victors, those 99%. We realize now that pursuing profit is an evil calling.

We have dropped the price of our Commie Obama hat by 33% in tribute to the masses and their sacrifices on Wall Street and elsewhere. Braving rape, lice, theft and mockery from the 1%, they slept so we could finally be equal.

We can't pay off their college loans, but we can go out of business by selling our hats at extremely low prices.

Comrades! Help us go out of business and have fun this holiday season."


Yep, that's a win.
So good luck Karl. Hope you sell a zillion of them.

And no, in case you were wondering, I didn't receive anything for featuring Karl's Hat here.
Not to say that I wouldn't like one. (Nudge. Nudge. Wink. Wink.)

Oh, one thing though, Karl.
The Gratuitous Picture?
It remains just a random thing and your hat doesn't get the "Gratuitous Picture" treatment.
Sorry Dude.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Afternoon-
Don't Do It, Karl!1!1!!!!