Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Day Older............
And deeper in debt, as Tennessee Ernie Ford said.


Had a birthday the other day. Yay Me!

I don't really celebrate shit like that much except to note that I am still sucking wind, above ground and 20 odd degrees above room temperature.
Those are all good things, ya know.

Well, to me anyway.

I'm feeling everyday of it lately, too. The arthritis is starting to be a real pain in the ass. Well, more so in the joints, but you get the idea.

My Mom had Rheumatoid Arthritis in her hands that made me cringe just looking at them. That scares me.
When I was going through all the testing to see if I had Lupus, that's one of the things that tested positive, the rheumatoid factor.

Don't even like to think about it advancing like Mom's did, who knows?
Just have to deal with it as it comes.

Hmmm. Life's like that I guess.

The ER was a mess this weekend. Not that the full moon had any effect on things or anything like that. Shit, it was a ZombieFest of the highest order all weekend. All of my, Not Favorite Folks, came to visit attempting to scam drugs, etc.
Damn, I have to really remind myself that these shitheads do not represent a true cross section of society or I'd go and end up in a tower shooting random folks like Charles Fucking Whitman or some crazy shit like that.

Nothing to be done about those shitHeads so I just have to keep plugging along and try not to let them suck the life out of me as they do the country that supports their worthless asses.
In the long run, it's a self limiting problem anyway. Darwin's rules will see to that starting the day the USA goes tits up broke and the checks stop going out.
You productive folks out there? Make a point to not be around crowds when that happens.

Yes, I'm unusually grumpy today. Only had 3 hours of sleep and probably should go take a nap.
That's actually a great idea. See ya later.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Afternoon-
Shamelessly stolen from Roger