Friday, December 30, 2011

Genius. That's All Ya Can Say..............
About this-

George Washington writes a letter to President Obama

"Imagine my consternation then, Sir, when I look upon our Orchard today, and see the fruit withering on the branch, the crowns blighted, and the whole cloaked in the gauzy shrouds of assiduously destructive bagworms. How slothful and inattentive have become the arborists who constitute what my friend Thomas Jefferson referred to as our natural aristoi! What bovine complacency has afflicted a once alert and industrious citizenry!"

Oh Sweet Jeebers, it would be nice to have the talent to write stuff like that.
As they say, go read the whole thing.
It's short and pretty much guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.

Edit to add- After reading through a few pages of this place I believe I'm gonna have to add Paco to the links.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Night-
I know this one has been used before, but damn. It still makes me laugh.