Thursday, December 29, 2011

Think I'm Gonna Make It...............
I seem to be getting over whatever type of Gut Bug hit me.
Nasty stuff whatever it was.

Actually went outdoors this afternoon. Had to fill the Firewood Box and it felt pretty good just being outside for a few minutes.
I have the Firewood topped off and the ash buckets emptied now so I'm good for a couple of days.

Like most men, I'm a big Crybaby when I get sick & thankfully, that doesn't happen all that often. I've spent most of the last 2 days asleep.
But that must have been what I needed as my back is feeling better and I'm not doubled over with stomach cramps.

Damn if I didn't miss out on ManCamp last night though and that doesn't make me happy.
Oh well, what's a guy to do? Sure wouldn't have been able to drink beer and eat venison with the boys.

None of them needs a case of whatever I have either. Not to mention that the cabin where ManCamp is held doesn't have an indoor toilet - or an outdoor one either. Unless you count the cornfield as "Restroom Facilities".
Nope, not a good idea as weird as my gut has been acting.

The good news is I'm feeling a lot better today.

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday-