Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Afternoon Around the Compound................

Trying to accomplish some cleanup around the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker" today. Seems like I keep going round in circles and spinning my wheels.

Bah.
My frustration threshold has gotten pretty low lately and damn if I didn't yank my back out again just moving some tools from the bench to the toolbox. I'm talking screwdrivers and such. Nothing heavy at all.
Bah Again. I gotta figure out a way to get my back in shape again without getting it screwed up in the process. I've been doing some light stretching the last hour or so to keep from going into full on lockup mode since I tweaked it. We'll see.

Sorry about the whining, but damn, this shit is getting old.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Afternoon-