Sunday, August 21, 2005

Oh Yeah, I can see THIS being no problem....

This is probably going to be a money maker of an idea. It's not something I would have thought of, mind you. I'm a bit more old fashioned when it comes to these things. "The Secret Lover Collection" of cards for those who believe there's no such thing as to much of a good thing.

MSNBC has an article about a new line of cards for those engaged in extramarital affairs http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8973962 (Yeah, I'm still working on the links thing. I'll get it figured out.) Cards you send your Lover, not your Husband or Wife.

"When you care enough to be a Cheating Dickhead" - That would be the motto I'd use.

I see these type of things and I know - This will make money. I ask myself why I didn't think of that but in this case I know the answer. I'm not a scumbag. I know, I know, Grumpy old Fart. Yada, Yada, Yada. No, in this case I'm glad I didn't think of it. I'm real big on the whole fidelity issue. Besides, I can see how this shit is sure to provide the Coup de grace to a bunch of already, screwed up relationships. Only quicker.
People are people. People screw shit up all the time. Important shit. How many of these things are gonna get sent to the wrong person? Or Left around the house? Or in the glovebox, purse, briefcase, etc? Oh Yeah, Lots. No it's not gonna change the eventual outcome of most of these marriages but it's gonna change the immediate climate, well, immediately.

Lordy, I'd be afraid to go to sleep at night. I like my Nards. No telling where they'd end up if Queen Buffness ever got wind of some shit like that.

Note: I lost the whole 2nd half of this post while editing it. DOH! Naw, I'm not gonna rewrite it. The learning curve had a pothole is all. Hell, nobody reads this shit but me anyway. Score: Blog 1 / Me - 0
Link