Wednesday, September 27, 2006

9-11 Conspiracy Notes .............

A few weeks ago, some Dumb Bastard in the ER stated to me - "9-11 was an inside job". This was while the recent ABC movie "The path to 9-11" was on. You know, the one that Clinton and his asshole buddies considered a "legacy threat".
I've been watching this phenomena of "9-11 wa an inside job" for a year or so and I even have a couple of drafts stashed in the vault about this Bullshit.

The whole "Truther movement" based on the friggin' "Loose Change" Movie was so fringe, even I couldn't take it seriously. That is, until I started seeing the media coverage these assholes were getting as the 5 year anniversary of 9-11 approached. It makes me mad.

Something kept me from posting about this craziness though. Maybe it was the old "Ignore it and it will go away". Maybe it was the fact that the FBI would come looking for me when Dylan Avery's body turned up. I don't know.

I've always been susceptible to a good conspiracy theory. Till the 9-11-01 incident that is.

When I read recently that over 30% of the population believes that the Government was in on the murder of 3000 of our fellow citizens, I get a case of the vapors and start stuttering. JEEBUS, How fuckin' stupid do you have do you think I am? I watched the 2nd Got Damn Airplane hit!

If you're not familiar with the Bullshit documentary that is called "loose Change" or the "Truthers Movement", Good for you. You are normal and will, in all probability, continue to have a normal productive life.

I will be willing to bet that you've at least heard some variant of the Truthers Bullshit sometime in the last couple of years though.

So, given the fact that my primitive Monkey Ass writing skills are just not up to the task of doing a proper Debunking of this Bullshit. I decided to just drop a few links here to places where people who can do a better job of it - already have.

First of all, I'll drop a link to This Place. Because it's got background for those of you unfamiliar with the whole "Truther/Loosechange thing". But mostly because it makes an excellent rebuttal while making fun of the Truthers.

Secondly, There's Maddox -who's just so damn good at everything he does. He's a bit - Coarse. But damn, there's no doubt about what he means. A line like "Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid." Makes it worth going to on it's own.

And If you're the kind that needs and relies on shit like facts and reason, Fine. You can take your ass here I guess. Not that this site isn't informative and entertaining. It is. But it definitely doesn't have the flair of the others.

I've spent way more time on this than planned and need to get to bed. Night.

This post powered by Budweiser.