Friday, September 22, 2006

Hmmmmm, Just What is This Tagged Thing????????

It seems I've been "Tagged" by DazD. I'll admit that this is a first, but hey, it's raining out and I have replaced the speedo cable and swapped the windshield on the BigBluePlasticKawawsaki so what the hell?

Here's the challenge it seems - "List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to"

I probably won't tag seven other people, but that's mostly because I don't know seven other bloggers well enough to ask.

Anyway, seven songs that I've been listening to now ......... OK.

1) Nat King Cole Trio - Is you is or is you ain't my baby.
2) Harry Connick Jr. - Please don't talk about me when I'm gone.
3) Robin Trower - Bridge of sighs.
4) Leon Russell - Roll away the stone.
5) Rory Gallagher - Bullfrog Blues.
6) The Chieftains and Diana Krall - Danny Boy.
7) The Painkillers - Gravewalk (Mike of Cold Fury Plays ass kick guitar on that cut.

The hardest part of coming up with seven songs is limiting to only seven. I'm ALWAYS listening to something. The above is a mix of things I always listen to and some newer stuff mixed in that I've been listening to lately. I guess that meets the spec's.