Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yer Unk Has Had a Major Computer Malfunction.....
"The old Grey Mare, She ain't what she used to be".

Had a major malfunction and just decided to quit upgrading a 10 year old computer.
I am now breaking in the new computer here & I've come to this conclusion already - Windows Vista? Pretty Much Sucks.

I actually got along pretty well with XP. So far, not digging the Vista to much.

Ok, on to other things.

I hope you like the new co-host here. I have to go figure out how to configure Blogger to allow him to post under his own name. I'm sure that will be another ex cerise in frustration. Eh, what the hell.

I have to recover all the cool pictures and what not from the old computer yet and reinstall or move things over here too. That's gonna keep me busy for a lot longer than it would for most Capuchin Monkeys, but that's the way it goes.

OK. Just wanted to say Hi and let all 3 of you know I'm still alive.