Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Odd News and Headlines .......
Lots of strange things in the news the last few days.

Does this fall under the "Tastes like Chicken" or "Don't F*ck with Darwin"
Department? - "I'm not afraid of a panda, I know karate"
You decide.

This one definitely qualifies for "Political Headlines We Should See More Of" - Deputy mayor dies in monkey attack

Politicians ..... Angry, Attack Monkeys. Just makes sense.







And for kinda cool stunt of the day? Man levitates outside the White House

I've seen pictures of this guy before. It's a neat trick. I love crap like this so don't ruin it for me.

And for no good reason, George C. Scott as Patton playing "Smoke on the Water".









*Update/Addendum - This is what I get for having a day off. More crazy shit than I have time for. But, I wouldn't want you to miss out on anything.

Like this -
Aussie barmaid fined for crushing cans with bare breasts

Sadly, no pictures.

From the "Why I Hate People" Files - Hooker Mom Snorts Cocaine Off Baby’s Stomach While Breastfeeding
Charming.

And finally, from the "Just Wrong, But I'm Gonna anyway" Department -