Monday, October 15, 2007

A bit More About the Trip............
Here's a few more pictures from my 'Ernest Goes to Montana" trip.
Chimney Rock. In Northwest Nebraska. I figured if it was good enough for all the pioneers on the Oregon Trail to use as a landmark, it should work for me.











I give you CARHENGE
I made a slight (150 mile) detour out of my way to check this goofy shit out. This is one of those "Because We Can" type of things and I can't say much more about it.










I don't suppose I have to tell you what this is -








I stayed here in a nice little motel (1 of 3 businesses in town) my first night in Wyoming.










I stopped for a break in the afternoon at a city park in Powell, WY and met an elderly gentleman and his wife out walking their dog. 84 years old and a motorcycle rider up until only a few years ago. Really neat guy. His best line was - "I wish I were 70 again so I could go with you". Kinda puts a different perspective on aging. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of them.

Well, Blogger is messing up and won't let me post any more pictures. So that's it for now.