Monday, November 12, 2007

Currently Suffering in Floriduh.............
That's right. I've been incommunicado because I'm not at the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker" I am suffering the sunshine and nice weather here with QueenBuffness.

My old Army Buddy, David, had a daughter who was wedded the other night and my presence was required.

So here we are. My daughter unit is here and I have commandeered this laptop of hers for a few.

Everything is good. I went snorkeling with the Manatees yesterday. Incredible! Really enjoyed that and have been thinking I may well drive back up North and do it again before we leave.

I'm trying to hook up with a few Bloggers while I'm here. Be nice to meet them. We'll see how it goes.

Just wanted to drop a line to the 3 of you who read this shit. Later!