Friday, June 26, 2009

Hot and Sweaty Out .......
Like it was Summertime or something.

Inside taking a break for lunch and being thankful I have Air Conditioning.

It's amazing that I never had a car or a house with AC until after I was married. Temperatures were always hot like it is here the last few days and I always had an outside job back then.

Don't think I want to get used to it again, just saying I'm thankful.

Been pounding down the water and Gatoraid the last few days trying to keep hydrated. Got a little dizzy yesterday afternoon and had to come inside and cool off. Easily drank 2-3 gallons of fluids but still fell behind on the hydration working out in that Sun.

Did get a bit done though and that's good.

Lunch is done. Time to get back outside.

Gratuitous Picture for Friday-
Great Idea, but needs a cooler.