Thursday, June 25, 2009

When Stars Die .....
Farrah Fawcett passed away this morning.





If I had a nickle for every time some adolesent polished one off to this poster I could retire.




Breaking News - Seems some pedophile Singer, who used to be
black, kicked the bucket this afternoon, too.
Satan must have been done with him.
Pardon me if I don't get to worked up over, Jacko assuming room temperature.

More Updates -
Jeebus. They're dropping like Flies!!
Actor - Jeff Goldblum Falls To His Death In New Zealand
Seems he fell from a cliff while filming.

More Bigger, Better, Breaking Updates!!
O
r some such shit-

Seems that Jeff Goldblum is alive and well.
How net spoof 'killed' Jeff Goldblum

I'm glad to hear that was all bullshit & still give, less than a Shit about, Michael Fuckin' Jackson being dead.


Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday Evening-
Pay attention Ladies.