Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Morning and All is Well............
It's OK here anyway.

There's been a dramatic improvement in how my surgically repaired foot is doing over the last few days. Really surprising and I'm grateful for it.
I'm going back to work at the end of the week and that will jump start the economic situation here back on track. Still gonna be on crutches for another 2 weeks but the Boss says I can run the Triage desk at least. I've been hobbling around using just one crutch some and as long as I don't over do it and put too much weight on that foot for too long a time there's been no problem.

This has really helped with the - "Coffee Cup" problem. Carrying a cup of coffee is just about impossible when you're using crutches and that has been one of my biggest complaints.

So I'm pretty encouraged this morning as I can really see things getting back to normal soon.

So let's have some upbeat pop music from a band that did pop music as well as anybody. The Hollies-






Alright then. That seems like a good way to start the day!

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Morning-