Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holy Crap! The End is Near!!!!!!!

Indiana has an Earthquake this morning AND Global Warming this afternoon!

With reports from 4-5 states feeling the shake......... I never felt a thing. The Dogs did wake my ass up just about then and they were acting hinky........ I thought they just wanted to go out and Pee.

The Global Warming did get up to over 50 degrees and I got TheBigBluePlasticMotorcycle out and did some running around that needed done & then spent an hour just taking a nice little ride.

Bastards out there in Cars, SUV's and Trucks haven't gotten any smarter or attentive since I last rode. I was on the horn and giving the, "One Finger Wave" a lot in only a short period of time.

Gott Damn Cellphones.
Seriously, if you're to fucking stupid to talk on the phone and watch where the hell you're going.........Stay off the damn phone.

One would think that Darwin would have sorted this shit out by now.

ManCamp Tonight!! We shall eat meat, fart, tell lies and drink Beer.
And probably feel a bit rough tomorrow.

Oh Well. Some things are just worth it.

Gratuitous Picture for Thursday-

Behave.