Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring is Coming.............
One of the surefire ways for me to know it is coming is the arrival of The Annual Migration of Sandhill Cranes

I've been out cleaning up and generally farting around outside today and there are nonstop flocks of Cranes going over. Hundreds and hundreds of them all headed North and making those goofy noises they make.

There is an audio player at the link above that gives you an idea of how goofy they sound. Check it out it's kinda cool.

I always get stoked about the arrival of the Cranes even though it means my labor output is gonna go way up. No problem.

I'm gonna have to get organized here pretty fast and get things rolling so I don't fall any further behind than I am already.

Good times.

OK, lunch is over. Time to get back to work.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday-