Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"This is Not The Job You're Looking For"............
Or something like that.

Went to the Big City Hospital today for an interview. It went something like this-


Yep. Got there and found out that what they were offering me wasn't what I had applied for. Not that it's a total deal breaker, but there were a couple of other things that, when added all up makes it unlikely that I'll be going to work there.

Oh well. We'll see how things go and re-assess as we go along. The good news is I have a job and don't have to take just any job.

The drive into the place is one major drawback and may limit a lot of other potential jobs.
Who knows, maybe I'll have to just suck it up for awhile longer where I'm at.
Maybe I need an attitude adjustment, too.
Could be worse and definitely have been a time or two over the years. Time will tell I guess.

It's supposed to be damn near 60 degrees tomorrow and if that's the case I'm gonna get some saddle time on the BigBluePlasticMotorcycle.
That's what I really need right now.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday night-
Unfortunately, not enough people realize this potential.