Monday, July 18, 2011

A 3 Year Asks a Question..............
"Why Can't I Kill It?"

It was just a caterpillar, but for a minute, I thought of her likely future and hesitated..... I then told her "It's not good to kill things for no reason".

I thought to myself - " There will be plenty of reasons later. Just not yet, Little One."

Sorry about the abrupt stoppage of posting. Totally Unplanned. Would like to explain in detail but I can't.
I will when things settle down. I don't mean to be evasive, but some serious shit has descended on the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker".

It'll all work out I'm sure. Just part of working with Zombies and all that, but it's requiring YerUnk to Lawyer up.

That should explain why things have gone dark here for the last week or so.

Not to worry. It'll all come out right in the end.

And if it doesn't? It'll make one hell of a headline!!!

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Night-