Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11. Ten Years On.........

I will always remember where I was when the attacks occurred. Woke up on the tour bus in the parking lot of a hotel in Hartford, Connecticut. Steve, the cokehead bus driver. told me there was something going in NYC and maybe a plane had hit one of the WTC towers.

The 2nd plane came in as I was making coffee and I told Steve - Shit. We're at war.

Well, 10 years on and a lot has happened since. Some good. Some bad.
Say a prayer for the souls of those lost that day. Those on the ground and in the planes.

Except those rotten fucks who participated in the attack of course.
Fuck them. It's for people like them that I choose to believe the Baptist preachers that scared me as a kid with how Hell was an endless torture.

I just got in from a 12 hour night shift in the ER. Just thinking of that morning still gets me worked up and pissed off and I need to go to bed so I can get up later and go work again tonight. So it's probably a good idea that I close here.

Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Morning-