Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Working on the Night Moves.........

Spent yesterday in a semi-coma trying to transition back from the night shifts of the weekend.

I actually like working nights, it's that transitioning back to the day world that gets harder as I get older.
Don't know how long I'm gonna be spending my weekends on nights, but we'll just deal with it and drive on.
It's good to have a job and if working nights every weekend is what it takes then that's what I'm gonna do!


The National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association shoot is going on in Friendship, Indiana right now. I'm hoping to get down there this week and check it out. Always a good time.
The Flea Market that accompanies the shoot is pretty cool and always has a lot of interesting things geared toward that crowd.
Not a huge collection of "Lace glued on wood" doodad shit, but a lot of, "Manly Shit" like tools, knives, guns, military surplus and the like.

Here's what I'm talking about-

It's a good time.

And here's Bob Seger singing about those, Night Moves-



Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Morning-
Gotta go get some work done.........Uh Oh