Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Have To Switch Comment Verification Back On......

I'm getting bombed with spam from some spambot in the comments here, so I had to turn the sign in back on. Sorry about the inconvenience. I don't like using it myself other places and was hoping to be able to get by w/o using it here.

No such luck. This little missive has been dropped all over the place -

"Here are some links that I believe will be interested"

By reading this, I'm assuming this is coming from a person to whom English is not their native language. So even if I was able to trace where this shit is originating from, it's unlikely that I would be able to do anything about. It would take a huge amount of time and effort to figure out where this crap comes from. Time I don't really have.

Now, if I thought there was a chance this was originating from somewhere in CONUS (Continental United States, for you non-military types), I might expend the effort.

Not that I would do anything about it if I were able to ....................