Thursday, November 16, 2006

National Ammo Day ...................












I have been remiss on posting this. My Bad.

I mentioned this briefly, last week and then let it go. Unlike that happy ass, feel good BS about - "If you love something, let it go and it will return to you." Once MY brain lets something go ......... It's gone.

I haven't gotten to the point where I have to remind myself to breath. Yet.

Anyhow, I'm gonna repost the link HERE. And let Kim DuToit explain it. Since it's his idea. I like it.

I don't know if this kinda thing makes a bit of difference in the big picture. I do know that Shooting Sports are good clean fun and EVERYONE should be familiar with Firearms. If for no other reason than safety and informed opinion about them.

Oh yeah, buying ammo now is probably a good idea anyway. The price is gonna go up. Our new leadership in, Sodom on the Potomac, have not forgotten gun control and taxation of ammo is one of the things that have been offered up as a solution.

So go buy at least 100 rounds of something this week. Better yet. Go shoot 100 rounds or so with a friend or family member who's not familiar with shooting. Then go buy 200 rounds.