Friday, September 21, 2007

Pack - Unpack. Load - Unload.....
Seems that's all I've been doing the last couple of days. Getting things all together for the trip. I just found out I don't have to work till 2am Sunday night/Monday morning like I thought. Only till 11pm. That's gonna be a huge plus on getting started Monday.

I'm so torqued for this trip I damn near can't stand it. No idea where I'm going after I get to Montana. Weather will probably be a big factor in deciding that. It's getting late in the year up in the mountains and I don't want to have some kind of "Donner Party" experience up in the high areas. Could get ugly since I'm not gonna have anyone with me.

The inital itinerary looks something like this - Kansas City to see "Tractor Bob". Middle of nowhere Kansas, to see the oldest Brother. Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse in S. Dakota & Devils Tower, WY. Grand Tetons and Yellowstone and up to Montana from there.

Bob, the old Army Buddy, lives way up in the NW corner of Montana. A couple of days there and then ...........?

Three weeks to figure it out and get home. I can do that.

You all be good while I'm gone.

And Mini-Dreadnought, you've got the helm.