Monday, April 13, 2009

By Request.........
First of all, belated Easter wishes to all of you. Worked my regular weekend shift and was unable to wish you all that earlier. No problem, The promise held out by Easter is still good a day late. Or any day for that matter.

Ok. regarding the post title. I saw this video of Bruce Lee playing Ping Pong a week or so ago at Innocent Bystanders and it blew me away. I was telling a friend about it and he was like, "No. That's crazy. Nobody can do that."

For those of you who never geeked out to cheesy, Kung Fu Movies back in the 70's, you may have never really understood the fascination that FanBoys have with Bruce Lee. Watch this video of him playing ping pong, using NunChucks. It's scary that he was so coordinated that he could do this kind of shit and make it look easy.



I have a hard time believing that anyone could have the hand-eye coordination to do this-



Light matches thrown at you with NunChucks? That's crazy. I know all the goofy fight scenes in those old movies are highly choreographed to make him look good. I also know that there was a heck of a lot of talent and skill involved anyway.

But holy shit. Just how good do you have to be to be able to do this stuff and make it look so easy?

So here ya go, Mikey! Watch and be amazed.

Almost forgot. Gratuitous Picture for Sunday Night/Monday Morning -

Be Prepared.