Friday, June 04, 2010

Friday Night and All is Not Well......

But I ain't gonna bitch about it.

I had a long, whiny ass post going, lamenting all of the shitty, frustrating stuff going on lately but I decided to shitcan the whole thing and start over.

Yes, I have some physical things that are making life harder for me lately.
No, it ain't likely to get any better.

It can always be worse.

You'd think that after being in emergency medicine for as long as I have that I wouldn't have to remind myself of that simple fact.

Sometimes I am, to quote Bugs Bunny, "A Maroon".

I had a meeting at work this afternoon & was smart enough to ride the BigBluePlasticMotorcycle.
Good call. It was hot as hell out but it still took me almost 3 hours to make it home.

That just may be the missing ingredient for fixing my shitty mood.
I probably need to just say, "Screw it. That shit'll get done eventually" and just ride that motorcycle more.

Yep. Now that I think of it, I almost sure it'll help. So that's that.

Thank you for allowing me to share this moment of therapy with you.
I feel better.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Night-
This would help, too.