Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Motorcycle Report..........

Today turned out to be a good day to take "TheBigBluePlasticMotorcycle" out for a ride.

It's cooled down here quite a bit today. Temps in the mid to high 80's and a pretty solid cloud cover made it comfortable out there.

So off we went.
I'm back into looking for an old tractor for around here again so I went off to points South and East to scope out a couple that were advertised on Craigslist.

Wasn't really impressed to much by the couple I looked at. Ran across a couple of others by chance that may be ok.
Gonna have to be cheap though to match my resources.

We'll see. I can still bide my time and save money for now. Something will show up.

I looked at a couple that would be perfect, but they were just out of my price range. Probably worth what they were asking for them but just more than I have right now.
Oh well.That's how it goes.

I had a great day out on the bike anyway and that's gotta be worth something!

I will be going North on Wednesday morning to Angola, Indiana to see Bryan Lee play the Blues at some Bar up that-a- way. Should be a good time.
Got nobody to go along with me so far, but that's ok too. I do pretty well on my own. Especially on road trips.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Evening-
Remember this