Monday, January 03, 2011

Monday Shout Outs.........

Someone named, ED sent me an article via email relating to The annual, Post Holiday Die Off I mentioned the other day.

What I've read seems to Kinda, sorta correlate with my observation. So, thanks Ed & if I could figure out what the hell kinda email address that was I'd have sent ya a reply.

Bashing William is going to be heading off to Washington, DC to be part of Guardians of Liberty siege that begins on January 21st.

I can't tell ya how much this impresses me that a guy from Texas is heading all the way to DC because he believes so strongly about trying to pull our country back from the brink.
I'm sending him a small donation directly, but I'd ask anyone who can to help out by giving whatever you can to Donate or do what you can closer to home.

Gotta run. Just gotta call from the ER and they need some help tonight. Since I need the cash, I'm heading in.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday-