Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Cleanup On Isle 5................"
Another cold and damp day out there today so I decided to do some long overdue cleanup in and around the barn.

I've been putting this job off for a long time and it depressed me every time I went out there. Since I'm out there at least once a day you can see how that may effect a guys mental hygiene some.

Made a hell of a dent in that mess so far. Not done by any means but hot damn, Skippy, if it doesn't look a hell of a lot better already.
Since it rained all day yesterday and has been snowing on & off today, it seemed like a good time to burn some brush that's been piled out that way too.
My carbon footprint has gone up some as a result and that makes me happy. Al Gore can kiss my skinny old ass, thank you very much.

I'd have burned a couple of old truck tires today but I'm saving them for Earth Day.

OK, lunch is over. Time to go back to work.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Afternoon-

The answer is yes.