Friday, February 25, 2011

World in Changes..........
Woke up with the old song by, Dave Mason by that title in my head this morning. Bound to be the EarWorm for today. Could be worse.

Went to sleep and it was raining like hell out. Woke up this morning to snow on the ground.
Changes indeed.

Had strange and unsettling dreams last night.

I probably shouldn't have read this article It's Never Just the Economy, Stupid left in the comment section below by my Genius Brother who can build anything, Shop Teacher Bob.

Especially after reading T L Davis - Alvie Zane - The Catman and the GOA Report for Your Representatives on "Project Gunwalker" about how the ATF helped Mexican Drug Gangbangers Kill a Border Patrol Agent. I've been watching the "Project Gunwalker" scandal slowly bloom and maybe it's finally gonna break to the SonzaBitches in the Mainstream Media who have been studiously avoiding it. I've been remiss for not talking about it here before. Sorry about that.

That's a whole lot of things there that'll get your mind moving. We all know that the brain never sleeps like the rest of our body does and I should expect a bit of weirdness during sleepy time I suppose after ingesting all that.

OK, lots there for ya to read and digest yourselves. I got work to do outside.

Here's Dave Mason for ya singing the song that was in my head this morning-



Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Morning-