Friday, June 29, 2007

Good Thing We're All Adults Here!!!!!!
Well, chronologically, anyway. As a male, my definition of "Adult. Or Adult Behaviour" may differ with that of 50% of the population.

Online Dating

"This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

shit (25x) hell (14x) bastard (5x) zombie (4x) bastards (3x) dead (2x) shits (1x)"

They didn't even mention, "Fucknozzle", which is one of my favorites. 25 times for Shit is not surprising. It's one of the most useful words in the English Language and I use it frequently. I'd give examples of how useful it is, but it looks like all you have to do is look around a bit and see for yourself

And since when did "Zombie" become a bad word anyway? Well, the Zombies I know qualify as bad, so maybe that's why that word is flagged. You figure it out.