Friday, January 07, 2011

So What Did You Do Today, Unk???????

Cut more wood. Seems to be the trend this week.
Oh, and my poor out of shape ass is sore as hell tonight. Thank you very much.


Much smaller than the one earlier this week.

4-5 hours later it was all in a nice pile like this, only bigger.




I really enjoy this kinda work. Good for ya and gives you a nice feeling of accomplishment when you're done.

Splitting all of this is gonna require me bribing my buddy for the use of his log splitter again. A couple cases of beer is a small price to pay for the use of that tool.

I have a rule about tools. If you have to borrow or rent one more than once, you need to buy one.
Damn. I'm gonna have to figure out a way, because I sure as hell can't afford one right now.
I could use a bit of that TARP money that was wasted on the "Stimulus". At least there'd be something to show for it if any of it had come my way.

Curses, Foiled Again!


Some of you old farts may recognize that guy there.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Night-